Have you ever wondered how to get your favorite ole time jams from a CD to your iPhone? Many probably think there is no way to accomplish this task, but there is, and we are here to help you conquer this task. It is actually much easier than one would think.
- You will want to open iTunes and insert the CD you wish to import to the disk drive.
- You will get a notification to click “Yes” if you would like all the songs from the CD to transfer and if not, hit “No” and select what songs you like to transfer.
- Next, click the CD icon located in the upper-left area of the screen.
- From here, check all the songs you wish to import over to iTunes, then click “Import CD”
- Select your preferences for the import. Select “OK” once your selections are made.
- If your music library already contains tracks from the album you are importing, you will receive a prompt to overwrite them. Choose “Replace Existing” or “Don’t Replace” as you like.
- You will be prompted to wait as the music is being imported to iTunes.
- Once the music is imported to iTunes, plug your Apple device into the computer.
- Select the “Library” option at the top portion of the screen, then select “Songs” on the left pane to display all songs in your iTunes library.
- You can now drag the songs you imported to the left side of the iTunes window where a pane will appear containing the music on your device. Drop it right on your iPhone, iPod, or other devices.
- Once the transfer is complete, you can eject your device and enjoy the songs from your CD!
We all have those CD tracks that we wish we could have on our iPhone, iPad, or iPod and didn’t think it was possible. Now there is a solution so you can take them old-time favorites and jam out to them on your newest Apple device. Like they once said, if there is a will, there is a way. Let’s get back to enjoying music from the past generations.